The last competition of the Driving FEI World Cup was held last week-end in Leipzig, with at stake the three last qualifying spots for the Final of Bordeaux.
Germany's Daniel Schneiders did not only win the last stage of the Driving World Cup in Leipzig in front of his home crowd with a total of 212.53 points, but also his ticket to the Grand final in Bordeaux. He beat Dutch riders Ijsbrand Chardon and Koos de Ronde, who finished 2nd and 3rd place. The Swede Tomas Eriksson and Germans Georg von Stein and Michael Brauchle ended up respectivitely at the 4th and 5th places
Daniel Schneiders and Koos de Ronde can finally breathe as they come through this last stage in the top 6 of this season's rankings, wih Boyd Exell, Ijsbrand Chardon and Theo Timmerman. All these riders will participate to the World Cup final in Bordeaux on 8 and 9 February.
- Daniel Schneiders (GER), 212,53 (110,16 ; 102,37)
- Ijsbrand Chardon (NED), 215,66 (107,68 ; 97,98 + 10)
- Koos de Ronde (NED), 240,73 (115,34 + 5 ; 120,34)
- Tomas Eriksson (SWE), 121,48 (111,48 + 10)
- Georg Von Stein (GER), 123,85 (113,85 + 10)
- Michael Brauchle (GER), 124,09 (109,09 + 15)
DRIVERS QUALIFIED FOR THE WORLD CUP FINAL IN BORDEAUX
- Ijsbrand Chardon (HOL), 34 pts
- Boyd Exell (AUS), 32
- Daniel Schneiders (ALL), 25
- Koos de Ronde (HOL), 24
- Theo Timmerman (HOL), 23
- Tomas Eriksson (SUE), 23