The Games Road Tour has started !
SAY NORMANDYYYYY !!!
Taking the form of a huge van, entirely remodelled to welcome an entertainment hub, the Games’ Road Tour will provide a quick insight into what the event will be like for the 1,000 champions expected to compete in the event from 23 August to 7 September 2014. Fans will also be able to strike a pose in front of the camera next to Norman, the official mascot, who will be present at all the Tour dates.
You too can say "Normandyyyyyy" in the special photo booth at the front of the van, equipped with a stetson, a riding hat, a riding crop or even a top hat (see video at the bottom of this article). Your snapshot will be yours to keep, and a copy of it will make up a giant fresco at the heart of the Games Village in 2014.
ORDER YOUR PASSES IN A MATTER OF CLICKS AND DISCOVER THE EVENT'S DIFFERENT VIRTUAL INTERFACES.....
2 interactive terminals will give you direct access to the ticketing shop, where you can purchase Passes for the different events making up the largest equestrian competition in the world.
At these same terminals, visitors will also get a chance to play the game Norman Style, view and purchase event souvenirs from the official shop, see the 3D video presentation of the competition sites and also join the E-Club 2014 and the event’s official Facebook page.
GET A CHANCE TO WIN A HOST OF PRIZES !
To add to the event’s razzamatazz, a series of scratchcards will be handed out giving each participant the chance to win a whole host of prizes.
THE GAMES ROAD TOUR MEETS :
- CSIO Jeunes Deauville (Calvados, France), 23 to 26 May
- Jumping de Cabourg (Calvados, France), 22 to 26 May
- CHIO Aachen (Germany), 25 to 30 June
- Equiseine Canteleu (Seine-Maritime, France) CSI***, 27 to 30 June
- Generali Open de France Poneys (Lamotte-Beuvron, France), 6 to 14 July
- Tour de France, 11th stage Avranches-Mont-Saint-Michel, 10 July
- Generali Open de France Clubs (Lamotte-Beuvron, France), 20 to 28 July
- Estivales de Cabourg (Calvados, France), 2 August
- Normandy Horse Show (Manche, France), 9 to 18 August
- Sables Animés (plages de Caen-la mer, France), 10 and 11 August
- Le Grand Complet, Haras national du Pin (Orne, France), 21 au 25 August
- The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials (Stamford, England), 5 to 8 September
- International "Foire de Caen" (Calvados, France), 20 to 30 September
- Equita'Lyon (France), 30 October to 3 November
- Salon du Cheval de Paris (Paris Horse Show), 30 November to 8 December