80,000 tickets are still on sale: hurry up!
The average price of those tickets is 25 euros. Some tickets are even available for a price as low as 5 euros !
A few competitions are already sold out*, but most events still have some availibility...for now! So hurry to secure the last tickets to the following disciplines:
- Fewer than 3000 places for the Opening Ceremony
- Availability at all the Dressage and Jumping days
- Fewer than 7,000 places for Vaulting
- Fewer than 2,500 places for the Driving cross-country phase
- Fewer than 1,000 places for the Eventing’s cross-country phase through the purchase of the JEM Box (official shop of the website to order).
Some disciplines are now fully booked: dressage and jumping phases of Eventing, Reining and Endurance.
Places for persons with reduced mobility are still up for sale across all the disciplines. Please contact the ticketing platform directly ([email protected]).
It is also possible from early July to purchase places for the Games’ Village (for all those who do not have a valid sports ticket for the day: €5 per day, free for the under 12s).
Access is free for anyone with a sports or Games’ Village ticket subject to having pre-booked on the ticketing website.
- The final places are for sale for the 4 Games’ disciplines. Hurry!
- Price reminder: average price of a ticket €25, -50% for the under 12-years-old.
- Entry to the Games’ Village is free with a competition ticket, otherwise it costs €5 (and is free to the under 12s)
- It is imperative that you pre-book your places for the Alltech Music Festival concerts before.
- Where to buy your tickets: the website http://ticket.normandy2014.com, tourist offices in Normandy and the usual retail outlets (Fnac, Carrefour, etc.)