Final 4 : Register for the draw of tickets now
Open since 4 March, the sales period for individual tickets for the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™ 2014 in Normandy does not currently include tickets for the Jumping's Final 4. This competition, which only takes place at the World Equestrian Games, is the very last event of the fortnight and is to be followed by the closing ceremony in Caen’s d’Ornano Stadium on 7 September 2014.
In order to give everyone the same chance to get a ticket to this mythical competition, the Organising Committee is setting up a registration period until Monday 28 April (11am) on its official ticketing website. A draw will then be made in order to decide the final ticket-holders.
A transparent and fair system
Half of all the calls received on the event’s telephone line concern the Final 4. Since the demand for this test is so much greater than the capacity of d’Ornano Stadium (21,000 seats), the Organising Committee wanted to establish a transparent system that would be as fair as possible to all spectators. Allocating tickets in this way ensures that potential spectators with a slow internet connection or time difference are not penalised. This solution is used for numerous large-scale events, such as the football World Cup or the Olympic Games.
How to proceed?
Internet users have 4 days (until April 28th at 11am) in which to register, with a limit of 4 tickets maximum per person, on the event's official ticketing website.
To register for the draw
- Go the ticketing website http://ticket.normandy2014.com
- Click on the Final 4 banner on top of the home page
- Add the « Final 4 » ticket(s) to the cart
- Select category 1 or category 2
- Choose a price : « adult » or « under 12 » (to access the special price « under 12 », just declare a child in the section "My account")
- Choose a quantity (4 maximum)
- Click on "Add to cart". Be aware that only the Final 4 tickets can be added to the cart in order to complete the registration.
- Click on "Complete" to access the payment.
- Fill in your credit card details to pre-authorise the payment (Do not worry, you will only be charged if you are selected in the draw).
A draw will then be carried out, under the supervision of a bailiff, in order to determine the people who will be allocated a ticket* out of all of the people who registered. The lucky ticket-holders will receive their order confirmation by email from 28 April and the amount shown on their order will be debited from their bank account.
Tickets for the Final 4 will be priced at € 136 in category 2 and € 170 in category 1. Children under 12 will be given a 50% discount on the full price. These tickets automatically grant access to the closing ceremony, which will follow on from the event.
If you are not one of the lucky ticket-holders but have a WEG box, you will be invited to take part in a private sale from 13 to 15 May.
For more information about the Final 4, please click here http://ticket.normandy2014.com