Over 200,000 new tickets are now on sale
Everyone is now able to purchase a place for their chosen session(s) (ex: Driving's Maniability, Jumping's Speed competition etc.) since over 200,000 places have been put on sale this morning. It’s worth noting that 80% of these places involve Olympic disciplines (Dressage, Jumping and Eventing) and that the best places are still up for grabs.
The Organising Committee insisted on making the event accessible to the greatest number of people, with an average ticket price of 25€, and some tickets available for only 5€ ! All those tickets will give spectators a free access to the Games Village set up in Caen’s "Parc des Expositions". A great place to relax, eat, watch exhibitions, concerts, and more.
It should be noted that tickets for the ‘4-way final’ will not go on sale just yet. The latter won’t be accessible until late April on the principle of an online registration, and a drawing of lots will be organised. We'll let you know about it on the website.
The average cost is €25 per ticket, with a wide range of prices (starting at €5) :
- From €30 to €90 to attend the Jumping events
- From €18 to €60 for the Dressage
- From €12 to €38 for the Eventing
- From €20 to €46 for the Reining
- From €10 to €20 for the Vaulting
- From €10 to €30 for the Driving
- €12 for the Endurance
- €5 for the Para-Dressage
- €30 for the Polo
- €8 for the Horse-Ball
- Tickets for the ‘4-way final’ in the showjumping will go on sale in late April on the principle of online registration then a drawing of lots.
HOW TO RESERVE TICKETS ?
- Order online : You can order your tickets on the event's official website www.normandy2014.com (under the "Tickets" section) or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ALLTECHFEIWEG2014NORMANDY.
- For more info: Please call us at this number 0033 9 74 77 70 94 in France (0.11 Euro cents/min) or e-mail us at [email protected]
FAQ : To see all the answers to the most frequently asked questions about ticketing, please click here
THE TICKETING PROGRAMME IN FIGURES
- 6 June 2013: The event’s ticket office opens
- 18 November 2013 : Passes to the general public become available
- 4 March 2014 : 200,000 individual places going on sale
- Choice of session in the latter programme: morning, afternoon, evening or day session
Please click here to see the event's full schedule
Please click here for more information about Transport and Accomodation