As part of the Elan des Jeux territorial project, the Pôle International du Cheval (International Centre for Horses) is set to stage an exceptional event: Men and Horses performing together in a breathtaking display!
For two days, 3 and 4 May, horses, riders, musicians and choir members from the Republican Guard will take over Deauville’s Pôle International du Cheval for two unique performances.
On Saturday 3 May at 8.30pm and Sunday 4 May at 3pm, come along to the centre to see the following:
- La reprise des douze (synchronised display performed by twelve horse and rider pairs)
- La reprise des tandems (eight riders, each controlling two horses)
- Le carrousel des lances (32 horse and rider pairs)
- Le solo de dressage (dressage display by one horse and rider)
- La fanfare de la cavalerie (cavalry fanfare)
These outstanding displays of horsemanship will be performed to classical and contemporary music, played by the French National Gendarmerie and the Republican Guard.
Spectators will also have the chance to meet the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™ 2014 in Normandy’s mascot, Norman, and the entire Road Tour team during the weekend.
Information and tickets at: www.citylive.fr and the usual sales outlets.