Road Tour : Off to Lyon for the FEI World Cup Dressage and Jumping Finals
From 17 to 21 April , the world's best riders and horses are meeting in Lyon (France) for a single sporting event : the Longines FEI World Cup Jumping and the Reem Acra FEI World Cup Dressage.
The Games Road Tour trailer will obviously be there, so if you're in the area, you should stop by to say "Normandyyyyyyy" in our photo booth, buy tickets or official products from the online store on our interactive terminal, or just say hi to Norman our official mascot !
Scratch cards will be distributed to give fans a chance to win a few goodies from the 2014 Games (keychains, pens etc..), and a draw will also take place daily with many special prizes up for grabs : WEG Boxes on Thursday, Norman pulshes on Friday, a "rider kit" on Saturday, a Jumping Full Pass (including tickets for ALL the Jumping events of the 2014 Games) on Sunday, and even a saddle CWD Sellier on Monday!
"Rendez-vous " tomorrow on our booth in the alley U32 at the Euro Park Expo in Lyon (Boulevard de l'Europe, 69680 Chassieuour)
EVENT'S SCHEDULE – HIGHLIGHTS
- Friday 8pm : Longines FEI World Cup Jumping Final 1 – Table C
- Saturday 3pm: Reem Acra FEI World Final Dressage Final – Grand Prix
- Saturday 8pm: Longines FEI World Cup Final 2 – Table A
- Sunday 1.30pm : Reem Acra FEI World Final Dressage Final – Grand Prix Freestlye
- Monday 2pm : Longines FEI World Cup Final 2 –Two round class with a jumpoff in case of egality
Click here to download the event’s full schedule
Click here to check the event’s official website