These events will be organized and coordinated by the Organizing Committee’s General Management Team. These events will take place during the show between August 23 and September 7, 2014 and will take various forms: special evenings, cocktail parties and so forth. They are for thanking particular groups of people for participating and/or contributing to the Games.
WHAT TO DO ?
- Participate in the logistical organizing of the event
- Welcome, guide, inform (check off and track the list of invited persons, handle VIPs)
- Control access to the event and manage flows of attendees
- Manage the coat checks
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Having good organizational sense
- Being pro-active
- Being properly attired/groomed
- Having people skills
- Being cool headed
- Knowing English