The Games Villa, located in the heart of the Games Village, is the event’s hub of activity. Close to the various competition sites in Caen, the Games Villa provides a luxurious setting where you and your guests can enjoy a gourmet lunch or dinner for 6 people, created by a well-known chef.
The service includes
ENTRANCE AND RECEPTION
• Gourmet meal created by a well-known chef
• Shared restaurant that seats up to 240 people
• 1 VIP table for 6 people displaying your name in the Games Villa, for Lunch and/or Dinner
DINING AND OTHER SERVICES
• Gourmet meal created by a well-known catering firm
• Quality wine and champagne
• Reserved parking spaces
• Use of VIP shuttles
• Event programmes and official daily newspapers
• Competitions shown on televisions in the reception area
• Special access to premium tickets for the different competition sites (optional)
SCHEDULE – ACTIVATION TIMETABLE (subject to alteration according to the sporting schedule)
• Lunch: from 11am to 3pm
• Dinner: from 7pm to 11pm
Price for a VIP table for 6 people :
- Norman Day : € 1,080 + VAT excluding tickets
- Gala Day*: € 1,380 + VAT excluding tickets
*Gala Day : Opening Ceremony (23 August 2014), Dressage GP Freestyle (29 August 2014), Reining final (Saturday 30 August 2014), 3rd Individual Qualifiers for the Jumping (6 September 2014), Jumping Final 4 (7 September 2014).
IMPORTANT : The 1st Jumping Team Competition (3 September), the Jumoing Team Final (6 September), and the Jumping Individual Final 4 (with the Closing Ceremony) are already sold out.
Phone : +33 (0)2 31 84 06 79
Email : [email protected]