The responsibilities of the Event Management Team are diverse, ranging from protocol to organizing special events, sustainable development and the management of the labour horses’ village.
Many public figures (government members, local elected officials, presidents of equestrian federations, among others) will attend the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games Normandy 2014. The Event Management Team, wearing its Protocol hat, has the mission of ensuring they receive the best welcome and privileged access to the events.
WHAT TO DO ?
- Manage invitations
- Show people to the President’s Box
- Handle VIPs and VIP services
- Follow protocol
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Being consistent and cool headed
- Having good manners and knowing how to be courteous
- Be properly attired/groomed
- Have people skills
- Speak English (knowing additional languages is a plus)