The mission of the Marketing and Communications department is to manage various communication activities to promote the event.
WHAT TO DO ?
- Internal media affairs (office): produce print and online editorial content on the event (features, video news reports and photographs
- Media relations: assist the team in charge of press relations during the event, write up a daily press review
- Digital: animate the digital platforms of the event (internet site, social media, etc.)
- Publications: assist in designing and producing various publications during the event (daily news report, etc.)
- Promotion: help promoting the event like dressing up as a mascotte
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Significant experience in event communications
- Good writing skills
- Mastery of computer tools (and CAP, computer assisted publishing)
- People skills, pro-active
- Speaking English