MAIN OPERATIONS CENTRE (MOC)
During the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games Normandy 2014, the Venue Management Team will run the MOC. By analysing the daily reports from the Venue Operations Centre and organizing daily meetings with those involved in the event (FEI, Government Departments/Agencies, the Organizing Committee’s headquarters subject area managers), the team shall ensure the operational success of the MOC during the event and shall coordinate operations in crisis management mode should the need arise.
WHAT TO DO?
- Hold daily meetings of the MOC(room arrangement/layout, notifying participants, deciding on the order of business for the meetings and writing minutes.
- Writing and distributing special news bulletins
- Receive and analyse the daily reports from each Venue Operations Centre.
- Distribute MOCreports to the sites
- Help to carry out crisis schemes if required (phone calls, tracking how a crisis is resolved)
VENUE OPERATIONS VENTRE (VOC)
During the course of the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games Normandy 2014, each site shall be run by a site coordinator and an assistant coordinator. The VOC is the nerve centre and coordination point for all those involved in a competition at a given site.
The coordinator gathers information and makes sure the various actions taken to resolve incidents are tracked.
WHAT TO DO ?
- Follow schedules, check and update the daily run sheet
- Finalise and distribute the guides and daily run sheets for the venues
- Gather information in one place;
- Be the Point Person for operations people;
- Track incidents/reports;
- Help manage claims and disputes regarding general accreditation and over accreditation.