Steve Guerdat wins the CHI Geneva
Swiss rider Steve Guerdat ended the year on a perfect note by winning the Grand Prix of Geneva on Nino des Buissonnets in front of his home crowd. The 2012 Olympic champion was the fastest, completing the jump-off in 43,26 seconds, just 0,3 seconds faster than World number 1 Scott Brash on Hello Sanctos (43,58). French rider Simon Delestre completes the podium after two clear rounds on Qlassic Bois Margot (44,16).
A GOOD WEEK-END FOR FRENCH RIDERS
It was a good week-end for the French team as well. Especially for Aymeric De Ponnat, voted "best rider of the competition" after 5th place in the Grand Prix Credit Suisse on Friday on Armitages Boy, and a beautiful course at 4 points on Sunday during the Grand Prix. Patrice Delaveau also had a good week-end, with a second place in the Challenge of Champions on Saturday, and a 7th place at the Grand Prix on Sunday. Kevin Staut also signed a clear round during this Grand Prix, but ended up in 10th place after three errors during the jump-off.
- Steve Guerdat (SUI) / Nino Buissonets of ( 43.26 )
- Scott Brash (GBR) / Hello Sanctos ( 43.58 )
- Delestre Simon (FRA) / Qlassic Bois Margot ( 44.16 )
- Gerco Schröder (NED / London ( 46.24 )
- Alvaro de Miranda (BRA) / AD Rahmannshof 's Bogeno ( 42.93 )
- Hans-Dieter Dreher (GER) / Embassy II ( 43.62 )
- Patrice Delaveau (FRA) / lacrimoso ( 44.41 )
- Laciana Diniz (POR ) / Lennox ( 44.48 )
- Pieter Devos (BEL) / Candy ( 45.92 )
- Kevin Staut (FRA) / For Joy van ' Zorgvlist Dhc ( 45.10 )
Click here to see the full results